Tuesday, May 21

Sunshine

With the wonderful weather we've been having (finally!), we've been spending our fair share of time outside. I'm not sure why, but this seems to demand that I take pictures of Declan doing the exact same things, but this time outside... Yeah, I don't get it either. It does make for fun pictures though! I have about twice as many photos for this past month than I have for the previous 2 months combined. Here's a look at us in the sunshine:


So handsome in his hat!

Selfies we take when Daddy's in Chicago.

Ignore my weird faces and check out
lil' buddy's! Too cute.



Hanging on tight

Flipping through his baby artwork book from the library.
 We've also been pretty good about getting together to play with friends. We go to Courtney's house once a week to spend the day playing with the twins, Mr. Carson and Miss Reese. We've been doing this for several months now, and it's one of our favorite days of the week. It most definitely helps keep me sane when Matt's out of town. I get to spend the entire day with a great friend, a fellow mommy, and not to mention a fabulous cook!

One of my good friends from Joplin came through KC last weekend, so we also got to spend time with her husband and baby. Mr. Jenson was born in August shortly after Declan. We're pretty blessed to have so many friends with kiddos right around Declan's age! And of course, there's Miss Rowan. We get together about every other week or so with her and her mommy, Rachel :) Rowan is a few weeks older than Declan, so Rachel gets to give me a heads up about what's coming my way. So far, just about everything Rowan does, Declan will do shortly after. And bonus, I have Rachel to help me troubleshoot problems because she's already been through most of them! Thanks friend :)

D and Ro

Not sure who was doing a song and dance to get them both
to smile for a picture...

Playing with Carson-bear and Reese-y Piecey!

Sharing with Mr. Jenson


More playtime with Ro! Bubbles
and sunshine :)

Practicing sitting in the grass; he's
still not a fan of the texture...

The best picture for last! D and Ro in their swimsuits getting ready to
head to the pool (indoor heated pool that is). They had a blast :)



No comments:

Post a Comment